Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Kaelyn has something to tell you....


I hope you can read that well enough... if not Kaelyn wants you to know that she is going to be a big sister!! Mommy is expecting baby #2 in June!

I am about 12 1/2 weeks along and my official due date is June 19th. This is the reason I have not been keeping up with the blog as well as I would have liked to lately. Although I have been lucky not to have extreme morning sickness, or nausea in general, I have been extremely tired, especially after chasing around a 13 month old all day! :) But, as I am nearing the end of my first trimester, I am starting to feel more like my normal self again.

Watch for belly pics soon - I'm planning to take my first ones this week, and we'll keep you updated as things move along! We are excited for this new blessing, and ask for your prayers that the baby would grow healthy and strong.

2 comments:

Joy said...

That is awesome! Congratulations.
You are an incredible mom and it is fun to picture you with two kids in tow. Our play dates are about to get a lot more exciting!
I'm kind of sad not to be pregnant with you this time. That was so much fun!

Lauren said...

Congratulations! I heard you were expecting a while ago but hadn't run into you at church. I wasn't sure if you were officially telling yet. So happy for you and Jeremy (and Kaelyn too!).