Monday, December 8, 2008

Fall Fun and Halloween

Okay, so I'm still working on catching up from this fall. These pics are from when we were at Em's parents house for Kaelyn's birthday and we played outside in the leaves. We don't have any trees in our yard at home, so this was really the only time that K got to experience leaves this fall. She was not a huge fan; she cried when we tried to sit her in the pile of leaves, but she liked to pick them up one by one and throw them into the wind!





Jer and my dad picking rasberries. Yum!!

Kaelyn was a little monster for Halloween, and if I do say so myself, she was the cutest monster I have ever seen! Her costume had this built in pot-belly and it was so funny! By then end of the night she even started patting herself on the belly. She thought trick-or-treating meant that we were going to visit all of the doggies at the different houses, because the first house we went to had a little dog that greated her. So, as we would walk up to each house she would say "Hi doggie, hi doggie". It was pretty cute. But, she quickly figured out where the good stuff was, in the candy bowl, and would help herself to a handful at the houses where we trick-or-treated.

With Grammy and Grandpy McClements

With Mommy and Daddy
Finding the good stuff!!
How many can I fit in my hands?
Yum, it's all mine!
I'm outta here!!

Walking up to a house with Daddy...
and with mommy and grammie.



No comments: