Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Jer is 30!!

So, Jer turned the big 3-0 on Friday, Sept. 12th, and we threw a surprise party for him. I wish I had a picture of him, because he was so surprised. He turned bright red and wouldn't go back into the room where everyone was because he was embarrassed. I guess I did my job, because he had no idea!! He thought that we were going out to dinner and were just dropping Kaelyn off at his parents house so they could baby-sit and when we walked in everyone was there and yelled "Surprise!" It was a really fun time with friends and family. Unfortunately, I was busy mingling, eating, and watching my almost walking baby, so I didn't really take any pictures. Bummer! But, here is one of the fam after Jer blew out all of the candles on his cake (there were more than 30!)

Happy Birthday Jer!!

And actually, Kaelyn took some of her first steps at the party!! More to come on Kaelyn's new adventures in walking!

No comments: