Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Monday

Monday was Jer's first day back to work after the long holiday weekend. We had such a great time just hanging out together as a family for 4 days. So, yesterday was K and I's first day together all day in what seemed like a long time.

I love Kaelyn so much when she first wakes up in the morning. She is always so happy and sleepy and cute. I took a few pics to share her sleepy mornings with you.

Also, yesterday was a beautiful day. The sky was beautiful blue and the sun was shining brightly. It looked like a warm spring day from the inside, but it was still pretty cold out. K and I bundled up though and spent some time outside with the dogs to enjoy the sunshine. K loves to watch the dogs run around and laughs with glee at them. She also loves to throw the ball to them, although she's not very good at it yet. When Jer saw these pics last night he was totally making fun of me about how bundled up I had Kaelyn. He goes, "Good thing she was ready in case there happened to be a surprise blizzard." Hey - it was cold out. But, she did have a really hard time moving around. :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute as always, but hey, where's the flip video of her throwing the ball to the dogs? That would be even cuter!

Emily @ Live Renewed said...

I know, I forgot to take the flip outside with me yesterday! Oops!
I did take a pretty cute video of her dancing today. I'll have to post that one soon.