Thursday, March 18, 2010

Some Catching Up

Just some random pics over the last month - sorry it's been a few weeks since I've posted. Life is good and full, and these two keep me busy!

This is Kaelyn's attempt at making a funny face. :)

Brenden was crawling under this table and actually got himself stuck between the legs.  Poor B, instead of helping him I was laughing and had to take a picture.  Luckily he wasn't too upset about it.

Daddy snuggling with the kids after bath time.

I promised some pics of Kaelyn's big girl bed.  So here you go...


And here's a pic of B's two bottom teeth.  Sorry it's blurry, but do you know how hard it is to get a picture of an 8 month old's teeth!

I made Kaelyn a baby sling out of an old receiving blanket.  She likes to carry her babies around in it, just like Mommy!

Mommy and her babes.  I don't get enough pictures of me with the kids - I'm usually the one behind the camera!

1 comment:

shell said...

love seeing your sweet kiddo's!