Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Summer Time - Catching Up!

Wow! It's been a really long time. Sorry about that! I want to catch up over the next few days with what we have been up to this summer. And then I'm committing to post something at least once a week. Our babes are growing up right before our eyes and I want to make sure for us, for them, and for you that we keep up with them!!

These pics are from back in July (I know, I know, I am so bad! *hanging head in shame*)
Daddy and Daughter

K doing her interpretive dance! :)


Jer put up a swing in the backyard for K, she loves it!
Jer took this himself and we think it turned out kinda cool. I have Brenden in a Moby Wrap in case your wondering what that large mass is on the front of me. :)
We went to the 4-H fair and Jer got K this hat. Our cute little cowgirl!

No comments: