Friday, February 13, 2009

Belly, Baby and Ultrasound

I wanted to post a few pics of my budding baby belly, and in case you haven't seen the announcement on my other blog, we had an ultrasound last week for the baby, and we are having a BOY!!! We are very excited (and I'm a little nervous coming from a family of all girls!) :) to be welcoming this little guy into our family. Here are pics of him from the outside, and our first few glimpses of him inside.

This picture is from Christmas Eve, I was 15 weeks along.

About 2 weeks ago - I was 20 weeks along.
Kaelyn is getting used to mama's growing belly, she likes to point to it when I ask her "Where's the baby?" and she kisses my belly and gives the baby hugs. It's super cute!
Here's K with me on the ultrasound table. She was giving daddy a hard time while he was trying to hold her and entertain her during the u/s. She has become quite a mama's girl lately. She was concerned about what they were doing to me. :) So, she got to sit with me for a while.

There's our little guy on the screen!
Isn't he so cute!
We are so excited to meet him in June! We'll keep updating as things move along!

1 comment:

Orr Family said...

Congrats on having a boy!!! It's so wonderful to have one of each! Let us know when you are around here next. Also, I loved having a baby in june.