Monday, January 5, 2009

O Christmas Tree

Kaelyn loved our Christmas tree this year. We got a blue spruce, it was beautiful, but had really sharp and poky needles. It actually worked to our advantage because it kept K away from the tree and pulling on it and the ornaments. She loved to stand and look at the lights, and she loved to be held and point to and be told about all of the different ornaments - she would ask to be held to look at the tree and the ornaments and then if you would try to put her down she would cry and want to keep doing it. I think she could have looked at the tree for hours.
I took some pics of K with the tree hoping to get some good shots to maybe use for a Christmas card (well, that didn't happen because I didn't get too many good pics, and didn't take them in time to actually do a Christmas card, oops - maybe next year!) :) It was also her 14 month birthday, 12/19/08, and I realized that after I stopped taking the month birthday pictures that I wasn't doing a very good job of documenting her growing and changing. Here are a few of my favorites from our impromptu photo shoot.





1 comment:

SMcClements said...

What a cutie!! Love, Grammie