Thursday, November 13, 2008

Catching Up

Okay, I know I have been greatly lacking on posting lately. I am sorry, but I do have a good reason, I just can't tell you what it is quite yet. :)

So, I plan on catching up over the next few days. Be on the look out for pics of Kaelyn's birthday, the pumpkin patch, Halloween and more.

Here's a few random pics:

Kaelyn loves to pet the dogs and always goes up to Skiba while she is in her bed and gives her a "pat pat".
Kaelyn reading to us while cheering on the Fighting Irish. I don't think she is their good luck charm. :)

Here's a few pics of Kaelyn with her friends from playgroup. These girls are all October babies and Kaelyn and Claire (on the left) have the same birthday. Magnolia's (center) bithday is 3 days later.

Kaelyn showing off her walking skills and not staying in one place for the picture.
Ok, more to come soon - I promise!!!

No comments: