Friday, February 22, 2008

I LOVE Cloth Diapers!

Here is Kaelyn in a few of her cloth diapers. We have been using cloth since she was about 6 weeks old, and we love her fluffy bum! Too cute!

Bum Genius All In One - and her cute Baby Legs!

Fuzzi Bunz pocket diaper

Mother Ease One Size Diaper and Cover - these are a bit bulky, but so absorbent and never, ever leak (well most cloth diapers never leak as opposed to disposables).

Komfy Kidz one size pocket diaper - these are our new favorites! Easy as a disposable!

3 comments:

The Pucillo Family said...

Hey Jeremy! Kaelyn is so cute! Cole was looking at your blog with me and he thinks she's cute too! He was trying to talk to her! How great is parenthood?!? So far, anyway! :)

Christianne Page said...

Emily,

My mom just forwarded an email from your mom about your dad (and my dad). I would love to reconnect with you. Jot me a note when you have a moment (ccpage@gmail.com).

Your (very) old friend,
Christianne

Bethany said...

So a couple of things...
a. looking through and reading your cute blogs makes me realize how much i miss you (i found them through a post on facebook)
b. you are the mom to one of the cutest little girls EVER
c. when I'm a mom (i'm not expecting that to happen too soon...) i think i might need your help. i like this cloth diaper idea...especially the one on here that says as easy as disposable. i may be contacting you at that point to ask you some question...:)

i love you and miss you, Em!

Beth