Friday, October 19, 2007

She's Here!!!








Kaelyn Elizabeth McClements has arrived!!!! She was born today, October 19th, 2007, at 2:34 this morning. She arrived healthy and feisty at 7 pounds 12 ounces and is 19.5 inches long. Em did a great job with everything! I am so proud of her! The baby and mom are sleeping right now so I figured I would post a few pics. We are so excited to finally meet our little girl! She definitely has my heart already! I think right now that there is nothing I would not do for this little girl. We will post more soon. Right now we need a little rest! Thanks for all the prayers and support from everyone!!!

-Jer (Happiest Papa in the world)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAAAY!!! She is so cuuute. She looks like a perfect mix and she got the best of both of you. Can't wait to see her. Enjoy the time together and getting to know your daughter.